Our practice incorporates state-of-the-art eye care
technology for advanced eye exams.
Providing our eye doctors with clinically useful information
that facilitates the early detection of disorders and diseases evidenced
in the retina.
Retinal photos offer many advantages including:
- A wide view of the retina
- Comfortable, non-invasive and quick image capture
- Helps you understand your eye health
- Provides permanent records for future comparison
- Does not require pupil dilation
- Patient can resume normal activities immediately
Humphrey Automated Peripheral Vision Testing
Frequency Doubling Technology (FDT) is a breakthrough in visual field instrumentation that has years
of research and clinical trials behind it to validate performance.
This instrument produces screening results in only 4 minutes
and full threshold results under 5 minutes per eye.
- Innovative Technology: FDT isolates a subset of retinal
ganglion cell mechanisms in the magnocellular (M-cell) pathway.
These M-cells have large diameter fibers and comprise only 3%
to 5% of all retinal ganglion cells. The damage of these cells
in the disease process makes FDT efficient and effective for
the detection of visual field loss.
- Clinically Validated: World-class validation with 3 years of comprehensive clinical trials. Large age-related normative database.